Most websites are built using technology created when Blockbuster was still renting VHS.
A lot has changed since 2003. Maybe your web stack should too.
Along with building world class websites and applications, we publish tools to make doing so easier for everyone.
Spellbook is an opinionated mana-included starter for Next.js. It includes conventions for templating pages in MDX and other nice things like a function for creating Open Graph images.
remark-mdx-toc is a plugin for creating Table of Contents with React components that can be changed by feeding in properly named MDX components.
Multi-talented, singularly focused.
Because of our narrow focus on the JAMstack, we are able to provide a diverse assortment of services while still ensuring the highest quality.
Train Juniors/Team Members
- Have a junior, or even a full team that needs to be caught up on the JAMstack? We have you covered!
Consult on Important Decisions
- Choosing technologies, making architectural deciscions, hiring, and other big decisions are hard and should not be made alone.
Perform Pull Request Reviews.
- Some teams are busy, or too small for another pair of in-house eyeballs. We can help make sure your code contributions stay top-notch!
- Have an existing application that needs work? Or a new project to be created from scratch? We have the expertise to ensure your project can be a technical success.
- The JAMstack is great for marketing and content sites. Make your presence on the web impressive with the speed and capabilites of the JAMstack.
- Do you have a product or service that needs to be written/spoken about? If the fit is right, we may be able to help!
- Need some help transitioning your career into the JAMstack? Sometimes having an industry insider provide guidance can be invaluable.
Maybe Something Else
- If we have not described it above, but you have something you think we would be great for, feel free to reach out and see if your idea fits our skillset.